Research shows that we could feed an additional 4 billion humans if we grew our crops directly for human consumption, rather than feeding the crops to farmed animals and then consuming them.
- Tell your friends what you had for lunch;
- Drop high quality non-perishable vegan food items off to your local food bank;
- Encourage grocery stores to do the same;
- Start a group at your library to share cost-effective tips and tricks for eating vegan;
- Set Yourself a Fundraising Goal;
- Foster an animal.