Research shows that we could feed an additional 4 billion humans if we grew our crops directly for human consumption, rather than feeding the crops to farmed animals and then consuming them.
It’s important to plan outfits where the top and bottom complement each other.
If you’re wearing a loose shirt, try pairing it with tight pants, and if you’re wearing wide-leg pants or a full skirt, consider partnering it with a fitted or cropped top.
- Tell your friends what you had for lunch;
- Drop high quality non-perishable vegan food items off to your local food bank;
- Encourage grocery stores to do the same;
- Start a group at your library to share cost-effective tips and tricks for eating vegan;
- Set Yourself a Fundraising Goal;
- Foster an animal.