On today's podcast, I talk to Leslie Durso, Vegan Chef and Healthy Living Educator. Leslie talks about why she became vegetarian at eight years old, her experience as the first vegan chef at Los Angles Food and Wine Festival, and what tools and staples you should have in your kitchen.
See Leslie Durso on:
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Food Network Cupcake Wars
- The Doctors
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Four Easy Breakfasts So You Can Sleep In
- Apple Cinnamon Chia Seed Pudding
- Home & Family on Hallmark Channel
Tools For The Kitchen:
- Good Set of Pots and Pans
- Three Good Knives
- Chefs Knife
- Serrated Knife
- Small everyday Knife
- Veggoagogo Vegetarian Travel Translation App
- Be Nice and Polite
- Bring Food
- Learn a couple of phrases
- Strict Vegetarian
- Strict Buddhist
Please email questions or comments to the Grape Cat Fashion and Business Podcast.
We are looking for more vegan business owners to interview. If you would like to be interviewed and tell your story. Please email the Grape Cat Fashion and Business Podcast.